I've been singing this old hymn today and figured there's got to be a reason -- I've got plenty of burdens to leave at Calvary... thought maybe some of you may need this encouragement today... leave your worries, fears, anxiousness, doubts at the feet of Jesus.
Days are filled with sorrow and care, Hearts are lonely and drear;
Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Chorus: Burdens are lifted at Calvary,Calvary, Calvary,
Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Cast your care on Jesus today, Leave your worry and fear;
Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Chorus: Burdens are lifted at Calvary,Calvary, Calvary, Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Troubled soul, the Saviour can see, Ev'ry heartache and tear; Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Chorus: Burdens are lifted at Calvary,Calvary, Calvary, Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.
3 comments:
Thanks Beth and praying for you lots.
Love and hugs,
S
Do you remember learning this song with Sister Katherine?? This was one of the first hymns she taught me on the piano. I love it also!
Thank you Beth! This is just what I needed today. The Lord is so faithful and He puts in peoples hearts just what is needed for the moment. Hope your day is blessed and Happy belated Birthday to your hubby...we just got back from R.I. You are in my prayers, Hugs!
Post a Comment