Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marriage Minute

I subscribe to Growthtrac Marriage online. Every day they send me a little "Marriage Minute" filled with encouraging, practical tips on how to continually work on marriages - even when things are going great, we should be holding our marriages up in prayer. Thought I'd share today's Marriage Minute:

Nine Ways to Encourage Each Other:

E xpress Love
N urture your relationship
C ooperate with each other
O bserve ways to creatively demonstrate love
U nderstand - don't lecture
R emember your blessings
A ccept each other
G row together
E njoy each other

You can check out their website at http://growthtrac.com

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Remember your blessings. I love that one. Sometimes I think women, not us of course, put such high expectations on their husbands that they forget to be thankful for the blessings they already have. Great list! Hope you had fun for Steve's birthday!