Saturday, May 16, 2009

Five On Saturday (because I missed yesterday!)

I'm a day late..but life has been so busy. Here's my top Five Random Thoughts Of the Day:

1) Why is there never a cop around when someone is tailgating you, practically running you off the road and driving like a complete maniac?

2) Whoever came up with the EZPass concept, is a genius... love it!

3) Having a house "ready to be seen" at any time is not practical for a family with a preschooler. Realtors will just have to deal with it.

4) I'm deeply saddened that in the Girl's Scout's attempt to make their cookies with less trans-fat, my stomach can not tolerate the new recipes... they make me sick.

5) God always puts a good friend in my path..just when I need someone to pray for me or just listen for a while.

No comments: