My memory is not what it used to be. I forget birthdays, what's on my grocery list, where I put my keys, and most notably, people's names. Yesterday during our worship service, I was singing along to Israel Houghton's "I Am Not Forgotten" when it hit me... God never forgets our names!! How awesome is that? He knows my name... my every thought... my every need. Even when he's got a billion or so other people to care for, he still cares for me and thinks of me... ALWAYS.
Hope your Monday is filled with joy knowing that our God never forgets you!
"I am not forgotten,
I am not forgotten,
I am not forgotten,
God knows my name.
He Knows My name
Light over darkness
Strength over weakness
Joy over sadness
He knows my name
Father to the Fatherless
Friend to the friendless
Hope for the hopeless
He knows my name" Israel Houghton
1 comment:
Love it!!! Yesterday I played for worship and completely FORGOT to play one song in the key we all rehearsed and changed it!!! Talk about a senior moment!! Thankfully, the other people caught on quickly and were able to switch over. Thankfully God doesn't have a memory like mine!! Hope you enjoyed your day!
Post a Comment