Can you guess where we had lunch for Steve's 40th birthday? Chris loved watching the chef cook up our meal -- even if he wouldn't eat a thing that they served. Thankfully we were able to wrangle up some chicken nuggets and fries nearby. I know my mom is getting a huge laugh over the fact that my son is an even more finicky eater than even I was in my childhood.
3 comments:
Everyone looks so happy!!! Yummy, we love Benihana (but haven't been there since about three kids ago!). Glad you all had fun and that the little guy didn't starve!
What cute pictures! He won't even eat the rice? WOW! I thought my kiddos were picky! :)
Very happy to see another little boy who only wants nuggets! My Michael only wanted a dry waffle for dinner for most of his 3rd year...he eats pretty good now. He use to for the longest time want a bowl of cereal with milk after dinner. Hasn't done that in ages! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment