Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey, It's Free

Thought I'd share with you one of my new favorite websites, "Hey, It's Free (HIF)". Here you can find daily freebies on all types of items...from house cleaners, body wash, toilet paper, as well as coupons for all sorts of food items. Basically, once you find a "freebie" that interests you, HIF will direct you to the promoting company's website where you will then provide your mailing address to receive the freebie (or your email to get the coupon).

Also, in their Top HIF Freebies, you'll find an awesome list of places that offer special coupons/freebies for birthdays and a list of Museums (around the country) that offer free or discounted admission.

I've already used several coupons from this site. Personally, I always use a "secondary" email for things like this -- just so my primary email does not get bogged down with stuff. Check it out - maybe you'll find something here for you. http://www.heyitsfree.net/

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

Great tip. Free is good!

Love you!