Today is my husband's 40th birthday (I don't think he'll mind that I put the 40 in there). He took the day off so he could spend some time with his Dad at the rehab center (please continue to pray for Domingo). Then, Steve will be back later today to enjoy a delicious meal I'm whipping up.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Although Steve had to work on Sunday, he made the day special by bringing home a meal from Macaroni Grill for me. It was really great!
Lots of stuff happening around here. I'm trying to straighten up the townhouse because a realtor is coming by any minute to show it to a potential buyer. They wanted to come on Mother's Day but I told them no way -- that's another story in itself.
Yesterday was a Mother's Tea at Chris' preschool. So much fun!! They put on their little play and we had tea and cookies together. It was truly heartwarming... my first play with my son. He did a great job and remembered all his lines. I wore the beaded necklace he made for me for Mother's Day and then, when we got home, I repotted the marigold plant he grew at school for me. All in all, it was a heartwarming day.
Got to go finish getting everything ready for Steve's dinner. Enjoy your day!!
2 comments:
And what's on the menu for the special dinner tonight?? Love that you wore the necklace he made you!!! That sounds sweet! I love Macaroni Grill. There are none around here, but we had Phil's promotion luncheon there 2 years ago and it was the best!! Please tell Steve Happy Birthday from us!!!
Happy Birthday to Steve!
Loved hearing about Chris' Mother's Day program. How special and memorable. Love you!
Sara
Post a Comment