Well, the housing saga continues. For those of you who are not up to speed. Our home in Florida has been on the market for 1 1/2 years. We are currently trying to do a short sale on the property (offering it at a price lower than what our mortgage is on the property). We had 3 offers originally on the property; 2 of them expired before the bank got back to us with a decision. The third offer was met with a counter-offer from the bank (for $40k more than they buyer's offered) and we were told that the bank would get back to us within 10 days to give us their decision. Well, I just was informed today that the bank counter-offered again today..but the buyer is walking away. It's so frustrating and sometimes so hard to see God in all this - but I know he is there.
The realtor said that another offer is coming in so we have to do some more waiting. So, while I'm waiting and still believing that in all this craziness that God is in control, I'm clinging to this verse:
Psalm 27:14 "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."
1 comment:
Oh Beth, I'm so sorry about the bank not accepting the offer. What a disappointment. But you're right, God is still on the thrown and He owns that cattle on a thousand hills and this is not out of His control!
We're still praying!
Post a Comment