Honey, not only have I included a visu
al of the gift I like, but you'll find a 20% off coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond on your desk at home so you can get a good deal on it as well (aren't I thoughtful and thrifty!?). I decided I would cross the line if I actually physically went to the store and purchased it for him.
al of the gift I like, but you'll find a 20% off coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond on your desk at home so you can get a good deal on it as well (aren't I thoughtful and thrifty!?). I decided I would cross the line if I actually physically went to the store and purchased it for him.
2 comments:
Oooohh...I want one, too! Give us a review post later to let us know how it works. :)
That's too funny. One year I got a Kitchen Aid mixer and I loved it!!! Let us know how the steamer works!!! Hopefully he'll see this and buy you what you want!!
Post a Comment