Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after...

Well, since I vowed not to participate in Black Friday again, today the family went bowling! We had a great time and laughed a lot. Chris insists on carrying his ball to the line and rolling it all by himself and he will tell you in no uncertain terms that he does not need your help. He did great (with the help of bumpers). After that we all went out for lunch because no one wanted to see the leftovers. It's been another great day. I'm hoping to redeem myself at Scrabble tonight.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Went ventured out today, and did some Christmas shopping. It wasn't that bad...but we left Toys R Us with nothing, since the line was sooooo long you wouldn't believe. We'll go back a day next week. Becca did great watching Davey all day. Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day. We did too!

Anonymous said...

We all went bowling on Friday too- with Grammy & Poppy- Stephen had a great time. I, however, couldn't beat my top score of 99- and I bowled each frame with the bumpers!
So sad...