Okay, so my friend Sue tagged me on her blog today. She asked me to go into my picture folder, and to select the fourth folder and the fourth picture in that folder. So here it is... It's a picture of Christopher riding his Jeep in our backyard in Florida. This jeep has been well used. It originally belonged to Rachel and Matthew (Christopher's cousins) and moved with them from NJ to FL in 2004. So, now it has gone full circle and has returned with us to NJ. Chris still enjoys riding it around in the nice weather. Ok, so I'm supposed to tag a few people so I'll tag Natalie and Michelle.
2 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for playing along.
I remember that jeep well...Michael and Matthew use to love to ride in it together when playing! I even have pictures. They were so cute together. Enjoy your holiday!
Post a Comment