Five Things I Have Vowed Never To Do Again:
1) Shop on Black Friday (full story to follow)
2) Ask Christopher to keep a secret
3) Parallel park our minivan (see previous post)
4) Go back to school (let's just say I was done after my bachelor's degree)
5) Go to the Caribbean and think that NOT using sunblock would be a good idea (can you say sunstroke?)
3 comments:
#5 - oh yeah, good times, good times.
The sad thing was that our Cayman Island trip was the 2nd time I had sunstroke... you think I would have learned after the first time in the Bahamas with Ruth. Oh well. Cayman was still a great trip!!
You would think also that being as fair as you are, blond hair, fair skin, you would know to use sunblock!! One look at you and the sunblock salespeople are thrilled. Just kidding! We still think, me especially included, after the first burn, I will tan! Take me with you on your next trip and I will pack the sunblock and remind you to use it! Hope your day was good!
Post a Comment