Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Thanksgiving Blessing

After we consumed our fair share of food, my sister-in-law, Shirley, and I would normally play a good game of Scrabble. We both share a love of the game and it's one of those things that we try to do each time we are together. Since moving to NJ, however, my Scrabble game is "in a box" in the garage. Tonight we felt like we might get lucky and actually be able to locate the Scrabble game in the garage. So, we headed downstairs and started tackling boxes.

Within a few minutes, believe it or not, we found the rest of my winter wardrobe!!! I was so excited I can't even begin to tell you. Then, a few minutes later the box with the Scrabble was found. So, we are extra thankful today for nice warm clothes and a good family game to play.

Seriously, we had a wonderful thanksgiving and are enjoying just spending time together. Hope you are enjoying yours as well.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yes, we all had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister's! So, glad you found you winter clothes! I would have been going crazy looking for them. Happy Thanksgiving...now let's go shopping!!!!