Five Favorite Holiday Foods:
1) Rouladen (German dish which we usually had a Christmas when I was growing up -- Note to Liz... please, please email me your recipe!! I don't have my Mom's)
2) Baked Ham (usually for Easter)
3) Pernil - Spanish pork roast (what we are having for Thanksgiving this year... Yummy!)
4) Mashed potatoes - the creamier the better
5) Homemade Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream
2 comments:
Yummy...and I"ll never forget your Mom's cream puff's. I don't have your e-mail but I must tell you, I woke up @ 5 a.m. w/ the name Steve Malave. This has happend before to me,so I know the Lord wants me to pray. Can you believe that? So I have been praying for you. God is so good. Have you considered renting your house in Fla? cpfehr@aol.com
Love you Aunt Carol
Beth, Roladen is my most favorite meal! Jeff LOVES it (and he's not even German! I have my mom's recipe if you ever need a back up. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment