Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where Can My Wardrobe Be?

I'm a little frustrated this morning. I know I shouldn't be because I am truly blessed. I just am a little annoyed because I can't find the majority of my winter wardrobe. Not that I had an extensive one because we did live in Florida for 4 years. But, I did have some nice sweaters and a cozy bathrobe that just can't be found. I've searched our house and have gone through almost every box and tub imaginable and still no luck. I'm sure it's here somewhere and I really hope we are able to locate it in the next several weeks. Like I said, I know I'm blessed and there are many people who have far less and have lost everything in fires, etc. I guess my prayer should be not to find my clothes, but to be content with what I do have.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Just keep looking...been there, almost every year when I change my clothes around from winter/summer I am missing something....it will come up.

Natalie said...

Sounds like a good reason to go shopping!

Lois Christensen said...

I agree...good reason to go shopping! But don't be so hard on yourself, the Lord does promise to give us the desires of our hearts and if finding your clothes is your desire, now, I'm sure He will lead you to where they are, if that fails...shop, shop, shop! Enjoy!