Friday, April 24, 2009

Please Pray

We got a call in the middle of the night that Domingo was rushed to the hospital. He had 103 fever. Steve drove down to be with his family. The fever has come down a bit but Domingo has an infection in his right lung...they are admitting him to the hospital. Apparently they believe the infection is pneumonia.

Please join us in prayer that the infection will go away quickly and that he'll be able to continue his stroke rehab as soon as possible. Thanks to everyone for lifting us all up in prayer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, Sorry to about Domingo. We will continue to pray for him for his complete recovery. Uncle David and Aunt Margaret

Aunt Carol said...

We are praying for Domingo...We have a great God. Have a blessed day!

Lois Christensen said...

So sorry Beth, will continue to pray for him and your whole family!!

Lianne said...

I hate to hear that! I hope this setback is short-lived and that God will restore his health quickly.

I am praying for blessings to come your way!