So, I'm having an issue with my son's jeans. They are wearing out so quickly!! He now has 2 pairs with holes in the knees. It's been very hard to find some sturdy jeans that will endure the wrath of a 5 year old. So, for all you mom's out there with boys -- where do you get your jeans? One pair that wore out was from JC Penney, and the other from Children's Place. Any other ideas??? All thoughts welcome. And no, I am not considering putting a patch on the jeans. LOL
3 comments:
Sears sells Toughskins Boy's Reinforced Knee Jeans that I use with my 4 year old. They come in slims too which I need with my son. Hope that helps.
Awesome!! Thanks so much. I'm definitely going to check them out.
I usually got Michael's jeans from Walmart of all places. Never really had a problem. They would wear out, but over time, not quickly. And I made sure he wore old ones to play in. He has a pair of pants now that the hole is so big but he loves them and wears them when he's out at his fort in the woods. Olivia loves the holes in her jeans, as most teens do as well! Hope you can find something that can keep up with your growing boy!!
Post a Comment