Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday, Annivesary and Vacation!!


Today is what I call my Birthaversary. My birthday and my wedding annivesary. Two awesome occassions on one day. Two Gifts; Two Cards...that was the deal. LOL.

It's going to be busy - today we are driving down to South Jersey to visit Domingo. (Please continue to pray that God works a miracle in his body so he is able to go home after rehab as opposed to a nursing home).

Steve, little guy and I will then go out for an early dinner to celebrate. It's the first time we are celebrating an anniversary with the little guy in tow, so I'm just hoping we can find a semi-formal place that is kid friendly as well. As long as it's not Wendy's or McDonald's we're good.

Sunday, l'm off to Florida to spend 6 days with my sister and my dad. Can't wait although I am going to miss my husband terribly. I don't like being away from him for long periods of time and I especially do not like travelling without him.

I'll probably be on break from blogging for a bit. Will touch base with loads of stories I'm sure when I'm back. In the meantime, thought I'd post some pix from our wedding day.

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Happy "Birthaversary" or "Annivirthday!"

What great pictures! So pretty!

I am sending up a prayer for Domingo's recovery. Nursing homes can be tough. I pray he gets that miracle.

Have a great trip! What part of Florida? I hope there's a beach involved!