We accomplished everything we wanted except for swimming in my Dad's community pool because it was so windy and chilly the first 1 1/2 days I was there. Otherwise, we went mini golfing, swimming, bowling, shopping, eating, and just really enjoyed every minute together.
Here's a clip of Chris mini golfing (for the first time!)
Maybe he'll learn to use the club next time!
Chris was a great little traveler too. I gave him a Color Wonder for the trips on the airplane and, honestly, he spent the entire 2 hours doing it. It was peaceful. I could actually close my eyes, read a magazine and just relax on the plane... can't say that ever happened before. Must be a sign that he is growing up!! There's much more to share including an awesome testimony which I will be sharing over the next few days. Here are some pictures. You'll have to excuse me as I have a mountain-high load of laundry to tackle, among other errands.
Thanks to the many friends who called me on my birthaversary, sent me cards or reached out to me on Facebook (you know who you are!!) I love you and appreciate you all (even if you do remain anonymous on my blog). Maybe you'll sign up to be a follower one day soon.
2 comments:
Loved the pictures!! I especially love the picture of Rachel texting while everyone else is golfing! Very teenage of her! Glad you had fun and the weather cooperated!!
I'm glad you had a fun trip. I am so jealous! :)
Post a Comment