Friday, April 17, 2009

Five On Friday

You all know how I love change (can you hear the sarcasm?)... here are five changes happening in our lives:

1) Chris is starting a new preschool on Monday
2) We may have to move (yes, again!) this Fall (landlord wants to put our townhouse on the market)
3) I am starting a new diet and exercise plan again (goodbye my beloved ice cream.. you will be missed)
4) I am teaching the nursery class in church 2 Sundays a month
5) Domingo is entering a new facility today (they took his trach out yesterday which is a total answer to prayer!)

So, some good changes, some scary changes but, in the end, all is in the Lord's hands...which is where I intend to leave them.

xoxo

4 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Where will you be moving to? Did your Florida house sell yet? The last I heard you had a buyer??? Glad your father in law is doing better!

Lianne said...

I hope all these changes end up being great ones...sometimes change is good. Not often, but sometimes!

Have a great weekend!

Busy Mom in CA said...

If we have to move, it will be a local one here in NJ. Our house in FL is still not sold. We are still waiting for the bank to accept an offer. I'll keep you posted.

Aunt Carol said...

Oh my Beth! Never a dull moment with you. but that's O.K. Always remember God is in control. Good news on Domingo. I'm always on a diet too! Now it's more for healthy reasons. I power walk 3 to 5 miles a day and I feel so much better. And moving? You'll find a perfect place for you and your family. You're in God's hands. Have a great day! Hugs!