Friday, December 18, 2009

Ready for the Storm

So, we are getting ready for what the weatherman is calling " a big one"... a snowstorm that is. We stocked up on milk and eggs, and the REAL necessities... chocolate and chips. Unfortunately we had to cancel our plans to drive south to see my father-in-law, but we'll get to spend Christmas with him which will be great.

In the meantime, we are getting ready for the bad weather and looking forward to spending some cozy time together as a family.

Be safe everyone!

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

I don't think anyone HERE really thinks the storm is coming. I tried to reschedule worship rehearsal from tomorrow night to maybe tonight or even in the morning before the snow starts and guess what? The worship leader said no one wanted to change! They all want to keep it for tomorrow night. I let the worship leader know that I do not really drive in the snow and she said she doesn't either. We'll see what happens.

I definitely agree, chocolate is the best way to handle snow!! Enjoy!