In your senior year of high school, most schools have the students vote for the Most something... Most Popular, Most Likely To Succeed, etc. Although those honors were not bestowed on me in a formal setting, I think the most appropriate title for me would be "Most Likely To Fall Down A Flight of Stairs". My sister and brother would endorse this for sure. I always seem to fall. I fell outside my sisters house 3 days before my wedding. I fell down some stairs at my friend's house when I was a few months pregnant (thankfully everything was ok). I fall every Christmas... not on Christmas... a few days before, a few days after... but sometime during the month of December. In fact, my sister has a video of one our Christmas' where I walk into my mom's kitchen and I had stated that I just had fallen down the stairs in our house!
Yesterday was my lucky day. I fell down the carpeted stairs leading to our front door. Not a big fall... four steps... but enough to embarrass me in front of my son and hubby... and enough to make me laugh out loud in my car an hour later realizing that I had done it again! EVERY YEAR. Maybe I should wish for a new set of legs for Christmas to stop me from falling. What am I going to do when I'm old? I have no excuse right now. I'm young and I fall.. this has been going on for at least 30 years.. I'm not kidding LOL. And no.. there is nothing wrong with me physically.. remember, there is a reason why my name is not Grace... I am not graceful.
Oh well... at least I didn't get hurt.
1 comment:
Very funny! I was with your sister when she fell down the stairs up at Lake George while holding Rachel, who was a baby. So it must run in the family! Enjoy your week!
Post a Comment