I feel like I've been up for hours -- oh, wait a minute.. I have been. Chris woke up at 4:50 am, and did not go back to sleep (and neither did I). So, it's only 7:30, but I've already clipped coupons from yesterday's paper, sorted the laundry, planned a meal, checked email, had a cup of coffee and packed Chris' snack for school today. I'm ready for lunch !
We had a great weekend. My sister, Ruth, was here for a very brief, but awesome visit. I hadn't seen her since April. We laughed, we cried, we played 2 games of Scrabble (I won both!!) and just sat around the fireplace enjoying being together. Poor thing was freezing (she lives in Florida now so she is not used to 30 degree weather and snow.) I took just a couple of pictures when she was here and I'll try to post them later.
Happy Monday everyone!!
1 comment:
Hopefully you can get a nap sometime today! Glad you had a nice visit with Ruth.
Post a Comment