I know, I know... way too early to be thinking Christmas, but this is the DEAL OF THE WEEK!! (Thanks to Janice for the heads-up on this amazing deal).
Radio City is offering discount ORCHESTRA seats for the Christmas Spectacular !! Each ticket is $49.99 -- for those of you who have never been to this show, let me assure you that this price is a true bargain !! Right now they are only offering tickets for shows from Nov 13 - Nov 30th, so it's not quite the "Christmas season" but is so worth the discounted price. You have to hurry, though. The discount is only offered through this Sunday, Oct 18th ! Also, if you are using an American Express card that is part of the reward program, you can redeem points for the tickets to lower the price even more !!!
I'm so excited... already printed out my tickets and put it on my calendar. This will be Chris' first time AND I'll be sitting just a few rows away from my friend Janice and her family. It's going to be awesome! You can get more details by visiting the website.
3 comments:
Have fun!!! With the snow we had today, it feels like Christmas is right around the corner!
I got the brochure in the mail yesterday and we are going to go as well!!! It'll be a first for Stephen and me! When are you going?
Reever -- I'll email you with the details. Since I have pictures of the family posted on my blog, I don't want to give out too many specific details as to where/when we are visiting places... can never be too careful. xoxo
Post a Comment