Monday, October 5, 2009

Favorite Things


As I mentioned in my last posting, I have been cleaning out my garage. Part of the challenge was sorting through boxes labeled "Miscellaneous".... that description doesn't help anyone. So, I treated myself to a label maker. Love, love, love this little device. Now each box I open can be clearly marked and labeled with what's actually inside the box. (What a concept!) It makes my life so much easier. (too bad I didn't have the foresight to buy this before the move!)

My son has gotten the "label" bug as well and has me labeling his bins so he knows exactly where to put his toys away. It's a win, win for everyone! My thrifty friends will appreciate this - I bought the label maker at Walmart, and a few days later found it on sale for $10 cheaper at Walgreens. You better believe that I marched myself back into Walmart with the flyer from Walgreens and got my $10 discount. Must admit... that felt pretty good!

No comments: