I've been cleaning out our garage which is no small project. We only unpacked a fraction of our stuff when we moved last year because we thought we'd only be in this townhouse for a year. As it turns out we'll be here longer, so I have been on a treasure hunt in the garage. Here are five items that have been rediscovered this past week:
1) My coach purse!!! Honestly, the funny thing about this was that the purse was in a box with old tax papers... never, ever would have thought to look in there... this box has not been opened since we moved from NJ back in 2004!!! Needless to say, it was nice to see it (and use it) again.
2) Wedding invitations, wedding planning book -- so nice to stroll down memory lane with all the details of our wedding.
3) Cords -- we have so many wires and miscellaneous cords I can't even begin to describe this... but my husband is a technical guy so these are important...
4) Old family photos and some notes from family members who are now in heaven -- makes those even more precious and meaningful
5) Christmas CDs - Steve and I have been collecting Christmas CDs for years. Every year we buy at least 3 new ones... we have hundreds of these for sure... soon we'll be able to start listening to them again since December is right around the corner.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Glad you found your purse! I would have been searching for that 5 years ago when you first realized it was missing!!! And the cords. What is it with men? My hubby has tons of these cords and I really don't think we have ever used them!
Post a Comment