Friday, August 28, 2009

Favorite Things

I love the craft store, Michaels, which probably surprises many of you since I have already stated several times that I am not a "crafty" kind of gal. But I could and have spent hours in this store...especially in the clearance bins. I love stationery and this store always has such cute notecards and they are so cheap! There are 8 or 10 blank notecards in each pack and they cost anywhere from .88 to $1.00 a pack! Not bad -- I love having these cards at home -- I am armed and ready to send out birthday cards, thank you cards, thinking of you cards -- whatever the case may be. They also have wonderful little crafts for $1.00 that my son adores -- great for rainy day activities. Here are a few samples of the notecards I have at home. I think I bought 12 packs of notecards 2 years ago and still have some left.




No comments: