
There are so many times I have something in my hand and I think, this is such a great product, I should blog about it, and then I forget about it and move on. So, I'm going to blog about some of my favorite things over the next few weeks or months depending on how many I come up with.
Today I'm blogging about "The Neat Sheet". I love, love, love this product. I think we initially got it when Chris was a baby. This sheet can be used as a beach blanket, as a liner in your car, at a picnic, for art projects, and most recently we used it to sit on while watching Fourth of July fireworks. Sand and water just roll of it...seriously. The website (see below) lists 101 uses for it. It is so lightweight you can just throw it into your beach bag or just leave it in the car. I also love the fact that it doesn't get hot in the sun...ever! You never know when it comes in handy. We've used it so much over the years. They don't recommend that you put it in the washing machine, but you can just hose it off as needed and let it air dry.
You can pick it up anywhere from a Babies R Us to some online stores. Not sure, but I bet Target/Walmart would carry it as well. I saw it online recently for under $10.00 So, just thought I'd let you know about a great product that we love to use. (and no, I am not getting paid for this endorsement... but maybe I should!)
1 comment:
sounds like a great thing! And a great idea for you to post your favorite things. Can you do a post on ice cream next week? One of my favorite!
Post a Comment