I love our new Panasonic wireless home telephones. I made the mistake last year of buying wireless telephones and they were awful. I learned my lesson to never buy the electronics for our house. Leave that to my husband who knows what he is doing in that regard. I don't know what I was thinking.
Anyway, the best feature on these phones is the Intercom feature. We live in a 3 story townhouse so we have a wireless phone on each floor of the house. So, many nights Steve will be on the lower level working on his computer and I'll be on the third floor putting Chris to bed or watching TV. If there's something I need or a burning question I have to ask, all I have to do is pick up the handset, push the intercom button and enter 1,2 or 3 for the phone closest to him. It gives a little buzz and presto --- I can voice my request or complaint without having to yell downstairs. It's wonderful!! If Chris fell and I need a band aid.. no problem.. press 1 for Steve. If I am having a snack (or ice cream) attack while laying in my warm bed and don't feel like walking downstairs.. press 1 for Steve. If dinner is ready and I don't want to yell downstairs.. press 1 for Steve. Ahh.... so nice. Really people. It has brought the noise level down a notch. Now the only time you hear a raised voice is if there is a real problem LOL
3 comments:
You know, I've been using my cell phone for the exact same purposes! If I need Olivia, I just text her and she comes, same with Phil. How did our parents manage??? Glad to hear Steve is doing better...no more cheese!
Where did you get those phones?! I NEED them (Right about now, AJ would be asking, "Mom, do you NEED them or do you want them? You're coveting.") We need all the noise reduction tools we can get around here! Hugs...
We bought ours at Costco I think. I'm sure Sams Club has them too.
Post a Comment