Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creative Cards

I came across the cutest "do it yourself" cards at Target yesterday. I was going to have Christopher make a card from home for each of his teachers, but when I saw this little Card Making Kit in the Dollar section, I couldn't resist. It comes with 2 cards, a full sheet of stickers, 2 envelopes, 3 ribbons and 2 other little embellishments for the cards. They had 2 different patterns available, but we picked the snowmen. Chris had so much fun decorating these cards for his teacher. It was well worth the $1.00

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Very cute! Kids are so much fun at this age...lots of things to do with them to get them excited for Christmas. Enjoy!

A House FULL of Grace said...

Too cute. If you have an extra, don't forget to save it as a reminder of what he did himself this year!