I can tell that Christopher has been watching Disney movies. While flipping through some old photos, Christopher came across one of our wedding photos. I guess it had been a while since he really looked at them. It was a head shot of me in my wedding gown and veil and he said to me, "Wow Mommy, you were a princess!" He just melted my heart. I hope he always sees mommy as a princess. LOL
5 comments:
I agree with Christopher...you look like a princess! What a beautiful photo! Enjoy your day!
Yes Beth, you were a princess on your wedding...I rememeber the eveing so well, you looked beautiful, with your hair and makeup so perfectly done.....you did look just like a princess :)
Princess Beth...Gorgeous, beautiful picture. Enjoy all your special moments with your son. Have a great day!
Aunt Carol
Give that precious boy a hug for us, Princess.
Hey, I tagged you on my blog if you have time...
Post a Comment