Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Truck is Coming!

Today Chris & I will travel to our new place to rejoin Steve who has been up there since Sunday night (he had to go back to work on Monday). Tomorrow the moving trucks arrive so we can finally begin settling in. It feels like I left Florida a month ago and not just one week ago. Chris is very anxious to see his toys. I have to keep reassuring him that all his possessions are on the big truck and that he will see all of his favorite things again very soon. I'm sure this move feels more like a year to him rather than a week.

Other than that, I've been trying to take it easy as I know the hard work is coming... all that unpacking and trying to find a place for all of our things. We had a yard sale before moving here, but I have a feeling we still will need to be creative in storing things. My new master closet is 1/4 the size of the one I had in Florida. That won't be so bad in the winter (because I have very few winter clothes since I spent the last 4 years in Florida).. but I have a huge summer/spring wardrobe. I'm sure it will all work out... or maybe Chris will share part of his closet with Mommy.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Beth, so excited that you guys are finally here! Yep, I use to share Becca's closet, when she was little....now sometimes I have to share with my hubby!HA! But the Lord has a plan for you guys, and your new home will work out for you! See you on Sat. Love, Liz