Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...
I've heard of Christmas in July, but this is a little ridiculous. For some reason, little guy has pulled out his Christmas videos and has been watching them every day for the last week. I don't know why... maybe he figured he's been in the heat and hot weather long enough and is ready for some snow. This will be the first Fall and Winter that he's experienced for a full season. It will be weird for him (and for us) to wear anything other than capris and tee-shirts. Florida had a few cool days (that's 70 degrees) where we would whip out a sweater or jacket (not a joke). All I know is that if he's playing Christmas videos now, I'm going to be ready to throw them out the window come December LOL. I guess it could be worse -- at least the shopping malls haven't decorated for Christmas yet... but that will change by the end of August I'm sure. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, Davey would do that too...He has watched Frosty so many times already....you will learn to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas here again. I could never imagine celebrating Christmas in FL....I'll pray for snow!
Post a Comment