Friday, July 11, 2008

Five on Friday

Five Favorite Household Products:

1) Glad - Press N Seal -- no lid for your tupperware - no problem. Love this stuff

2) Purell -- germs be gone

3) Swiffer - Even the little guy can help clean the floor with this

4) The Spot Bot -- Best investment EVER.... especially if you have light carpets. This machine zaps out the spots (and pee). You can choose manual or automatic settings. The manual setting allows you to scrub and spray the spot yourself. The automatic lets the machine do all the work for you. Just place the little machine over the spot, press a button and 5-6 minutes later it's done. Awesome. Wish my whole house could be cleaned by pressing an automatic button, don't you?

5) Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Storage Containers -- I just bought these and love them... the lids actually snap onto the bottom of the container. It takes up so little space and you'll never have to search for a lid again. Love it!

What products do you love? I'm always interested in new things that make my life easier.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love plain peroxide - it's great for light colored carpets such as a light burber, like mine. You just spray it on, and watch the stain disappear....like cat throw-up - works like magic!!!

2 Boys' Mom said...

I have never heard of a Spot Bot...thanks for the tip. With two boys 3 & 1 I need one of them.

My favorite helper is the magic erasor. It will take pretty much anything (scrapes, crayons, markers, etc) off the walls and my counter tops.