My son has caught the entrepreneurial bug. I've had several girlfriends over to our home these past few days to give them facials. During the first facial, Christopher sat on the couch in the living room - so well behaved at that!! I was very proud of him. He played with his Wii games and it appeared that he was well engrossed in Star Wars while I was in the dining room.
The next morning, I told him that another friend of mine was coming that afternoon and again I would need him to be on his best behavior during that time.
"Ok Mom but after your party I am having a party too! "
"You are -- what kind of party?"
" An MK Men party -- for the guys.. but you can come too."
"Really!? Sounds like fun - I'd love to come. Go tell your Dad and Uncle and we'll all be there"
Sure enough, as soon as my guest left, he marched us all up to his room and the first thing he had us do was to put our finger on our forehead and wiggle the skin around. (Please note - I DO NOT make anyone do that during a facial. LOL)
Then, he pulled out a container that holds his toys and used that as his "table". (Since I use a table for my demonstrations) Next he piled some things on top. Next he made us do some exercises such as standing on one foot and then another. It was hilarious and we were all laughing.
He finished off the party with a puppet show featuring Buzz and Woody from his favorite movie, Toy Story. What can I say.. it was precious and an event I truly wish I had captured on video camera to play back to embarrass him in years to come.
1 comment:
That would be nice to see at his wedding. Very cute!
Post a Comment