Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Must Be Tuesday

Looking out my window today, I immediately knew it was Tuesday. It snowed again. For the past 3 Tuesdays we have had snow. Oh the joys of winter. My little boy finally (insert cheer!) was able to go back to school today after being home for just about 1 week. Don't get me wrong... we had lots of fun together and tons of family bonding, but I think we were all ready for a little bit of "normalcy" whatever that is.

Steve had to work most of Valentine's Day, so I cooked a wonderful steak and we just spent time as a family here at home. Nothing is more cozy then watching America's Funniest Home Videos wrapped up in a blanket with your man and your little boy.

Hope you all enjoyed time with your loved ones!

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a day with the ones you love!