Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slap In the Face

It's hard enough to lose weight. I was very grateful for those little 100 calorie snack packs that are now in our grocery stores. I particularly love the Mr. Salty pretzels with chocolate - YUMMY!

You can only imagine the horror of going to reach for one of those little packets and finding that, even before opening it, that there was a problem in the packaging of the item. Something happened at the plant and honest to God, I could only feel 3 little pretzels in there. It felt like I was going to open up a bag of air. 3 LITTLE PRETZELS -- Now having had this snack before, I knew that there should be at least 10 or 12 of those little darlings in there -- but a lousy 3. Maybe that's the idea --- give the consumers air instead of the pretzels and I will lose weight -- Ahhh.. the light bulb went on. So, I did what any normal person would do (after having my hubby call the company to complains)... I had 2 bags...

No comments: