Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Have No Time For This

I am busy... I have a ton of things to do today, but here I am online. It certainly does not help that we've moved this laptop into our kitchen. It's sooooooo accessible to me now. I love it.

Believe it or not, I finally gave in and have texting on my cell phone. I know.... I am way behind in technology, but I resisted for the longest time. I had my good friend and neighbor, Dana-Maree, on the floor laughing when I told her that she could FINALLY send me a text message but she should be warned that my first text message to her will be "Call me!". So, texting is a new challenge and I'm figuring out the new "language" that goes along with it.

Today was a Valentine's Party at Christopher's school. Nothing like spending an hour with 19 five and six year olds to make you appreciate the fact that you are not the teacher of the class. It was actually a great party... somehow I wound up in charge of it ....I guess they didn't get the memo that I have no creative bones in my body so leading the class in a craft is way outside my comfort zone. I could have given a facial to them all LOL. Thankfully, the chosen craft was no more then taking some foam hearts and gluing them on a foam picture frame. No injuries to report.

I would post a picture of this wonderful event except the camera failed to make it into my purse this morning. Oh well... what can you do. Now I must go and get ready for my college friend (loving known as Reever to all of my college buddies who ready my blog). She and her family are coming over for a few hours today.... haven't seen her in years!! I'm sure it will be tons of fun... better go find that camera...

1 comment:

Reever said...

It was tons of fun! Thanks for hosting us! The boys had such fun- Stephen's first comment when he woke up was, "Are we going back to Chris's house today?" Can't wait to do it again-