Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Personal Trainer

I don't know if you were aware, but I have my own personal trainer at home. He's very demanding and has been pushing me to work out very hard. I didn't mean to get a trainer. I just thought I could purchase some workout videos and that would be the end of it. Unfortunately, nothing is sacred. A mother truly can not just have something for herself....but I'm not complaining.

My son has become my own personal trainer. He is my work-out buddy and motivator. He makes me do it EVERY DAY! It is hilarious. A couple of months ago, my good friend Beth W. shared with me about these Leslie Sansone Workout (Walk Diet) videos. They are awesome. I own 3 different walk videos and I love doing them. It's so cold outside, but yet I'm able to burn off the calories right here in the comfort of my own home. It's so easy to do and gives you quite the workout. Chris was intrigued when I first starting do it. Now he is obsessed. I literally have to fight with him over who gets to wear the resistance belt. As if he has any meat on his body to trim down!!!

Thought you'd enjoy the video. If you are looking for some kind of new workout that's easy to do from the comfort of your own home, I highly recommend this series. I found one of the Videos at Wal-mart and my sister in law graciously purchased the others for me at either Costco or Sams.

My personal trainer is not for hire... you'll have to get one of your own kids on board! PS -- special thanks to my hubby for filming this little clip.

3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

That is too cute! I guess it makes it a little easier to do it when someone is walking with you and encouraging you! My mother does this video every morning at 5:00. I use to do them also before my back problems. They are a great way to walk without leaving the house!

A House FULL of Grace said...

Hilarious and darling! Do you think that with all my little personal trainers I'd have to do five times the exercise?! Think I'll keep this under wraps for now...LOL

Anonymous said...

Well! Thank You Chris, for encouraging me to walk more. Just ordered the tape. It's a good change from the treadmill, and it's tooo cold out! ! Have a great day!