I saw this quote on Lois' blog and had to join the revolution:
God’s will for every Christian wife is that her most important ministry be to her husband. (Genesis 2:18)
After a wife’s own personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, nothing else should have greater priority.
Her husband should be the primary benefactor of his wife’s time and energy, not the recipient of what may be left over at the end of the day.
Whether her husband is a faithful Christian man or an unbeliever, God wants every Christian woman to be a godly wife -- an excellent wife.
~ Martha Peace ~
A special thank you to my husband who works so hard for our family and loves us so much. Thank you for being the spiritual leader in our home. I promise to try harder to give you the best of me and not what's leftover after a long day!! I love you and thank God for you every day!!
Are you ready to join the revolution? Copy and paste the above quote on your own blog.
1 comment:
Thanks Beth!!
Post a Comment