I'm enjoying a nice long holiday weekend with Steve & Chris and father-in-law and sister-in-law. Today I'm excited because Steve & I are taking advantage of the extra hands and are going out to see a movie and maybe grab some coffee or something. We don't often get to spend one-on-one time, so we really treasure these rare occasions to get away for a few hours. I even got to go shopping this morning (and found some great bargains!!). I never pay full price... it just doesn't make sense to me when it will be on sale in a few weeks. LOL
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends, and I'll be posting some pictures, etc. in the next couple of days.
1 comment:
So glad you got to spend some alone time with hubby! Now that our kids are older we can do more of that, usually while they're in school. Have fun on your little vacation...enjoy the time away and come back with lots of pictures!!!
Post a Comment