Just a quick note to let you know that my grandmother, Oma Nettie, passed away last night. For those of you who don't know me too well, she was my mother's step-mother and has been a part of my life since I was about 3 years old. Oma Nettie was 91 years old. She fought a long battle with some brain tumors and was being lovingly cared for by my aunt for the last year and a half.
We don't have any details for the funeral as of yet, but will let you know as soon as I find out. Thank you all for your prayers. We are sad to see her go, but rejoice in knowing she is with our Lord and Saviour and we will see her again in heaven some day.
3 comments:
So sorry Beth!!
Beth, We are so sorry. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I'll be checking for the arrangements. Love you! Aunt Carol and family
Hey Beth. Hope you're doing okay. I'm so sad to be so far away that I can't just give you a big hug. You're in my prayers and we're trying to get Steve back for the funeral. He needs to be there. Love you.
Post a Comment