Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Your Grace Is Enough

We sang this Chris Tomlin song in church yesterday and today my devotional was on God's Grace. 1 Corinthians 12:9 says: "But He said to me, Mygrace (my favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you (sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble); for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in (your) weakness.

May His grace be enough for you today and every day. Enjoy this video.


3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

I also love this song. We need to remember that when things don't go as planned, God's grace is what will see us through...

Sue said...

Such an encouragement and reminder to me today!

Sorry I haven't written before, been out of the "blog" loop for a couple of weeks. It's good to catch back up with you.

God loves us and HE is in control! I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength! AMEN

A House FULL of Grace said...

What a great reminder as I am a bit somber on this inauguration day. God has not forgotten His people or His promise. His grace is enough! Love you.