Leaders, politicians and celebrities come and go. They get so much attention... but there is one Name that is still above ALL Names... Jesus!
Today's song is again by Chris Tomlin, one of my favorite Christian artists. He had a concert this past weekend in NYC and Philly, and unfortunately, we weren't able to go. I heard from a friend of mine on Facebook, that it was just incredible and that the Spirit of the Lord truly moved in the stadium. People were just worshipping the Lord. This song is called Jesus Messiah. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Can you believe I never heard this song before now???? I must be living under a rock sometimes! Beautiful song. I love when we think of all the names Jesus has, but my favorite above all is Redeemer for He has redeemed me from everything! Great video, thanks for introducing me to it!
LOVE this song. What a great start to my day. Thanks!
The whole album is great. It's Chris Tomlin's "Hello Love"
Post a Comment