Conversation in my car yesterday:
"Mom, how old do I have to be to drive the car?"
"18"
"18 !?!?!? Why can't I drive it at 13?"
"Because that's the law... you have to be 18 in this state."
"But I'd like to start learning now"
"That would be too dangerous.. besides, your feet couldn't reach the pedals and it's really complicated."
He seemed to take that information but he's been really "observing" me behind the wheel... I'm hiding the keys for sure!
1 comment:
Yes, hide the keys. He seems just like the type of kid who probably could figure it out all on his own how to drive and end up on the news one day!! He's very inquisitive!! Too bad it's not 18 here in PA. The age is 16. Olivia failed 2 times already and I'm not too upset, although she is!! Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment