Recently, Steve & I were listening to a Christian Radio station and they were asking parents to phone in funny things your kids have said or done. This one mom called in and said that she had quite the chuckle when her child was sitting in the car singing Chris Tomlin's "Holy is the Lord" song... The chorus is supposed to be "Holy Is the Lord, God Almighty" but what came out of her mouth was, "Holy is the Lord, Calamari". I thought that was hilarious.
While living in Lancaster, PA, I was on the worship team at church and boy did we have some powerpoint bloopers... Instead of "Arise and Sing, Ye Children of Zion..." the words on the screen came up as "Arise and Sin, Ye Children of Zion". Also, instead of "The Zeal of God"... it came up as "The Seal of God".
Steve told me that once in his church, the words for "You Are Awesome in This Place" came up as "I look upon your continents (instead of countenance)" I still can't sing these songs to myself without smiling. Have you had any worship/powerpoint bloopers??
1 comment:
Very funny! People forget to actual "read" what they've written and just do a quick spell check. Hope you're having a nice summer!
Post a Comment