Friday, July 24, 2009

Out of Stock

I've come to the conclusion, that every family in our small town is constipated. My poor son has had several bouts of this unpleasantness, and his doctor recommended that I give him a small dosage of Miralax. Great. So, yesterday I tried going to Target and they had no Miralax... completely sold out. Found that odd. So, today I went to RiteAid and they were also sold out except for a HUGE bottle which cost $25.00 I don't think so... By this time I'm frustrated. We live in a small town. This is crazy that the stores are sold out of this stuff.

So, then I finally get to Walgreens and by this time I'm feeling constipated just trying to find this stuff. Thank God they had some in stock. I don't know what's happening in our town, but apparently Walgreens is the only business that's got a good stock of this stuff. Hopefully I won't have to go back for a refill. Please pray for little guy that he'll feel better soon.

No comments: