Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Kid Funny
I had quite the chuckle a few days ago while in Target. (Seems like I'm there every day but that's another story). When we walked into the store, Chris gasped with glee and squealed, "Look, Mom, they have your name on a sign!!!" He was bursting and could hardly contain himself. I was confused for a minute and asked him to point to the sign he was talking about. "Over there, Mom". But of course... the sign said "Bath"... very close to Beth. "What do they have in that department?" I replied, "Well, if it was the "Beth" department, I would hope it would have all my favorite things: fusilli, lots of chocolate, ice cream and someone to play Scrabble with... but since it is the "Bath" department I think I'm out of luck."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, so that's your name? Nice to meet you Bath. Very cute and very smart of him!!!
Post a Comment