Hi everyone - as you may have guessed, I pre-posted today's Five on Friday. So, I'm posting again today because of a series of events that have taken place. First, for those of you who are Facebook friends or mine, you already know that my brother, Stephen, is in the hospital. We don't have much information, but I am reaching out to everyone to hold him, his wife and their 5 children up in prayer. What I know is this: two days ago he arrived home from work and felt like he was going to pass out. He went to work yesterday, but when he arrived, his coworkers noticed that he wasn't making much sense. He had a severe headache. His coworkers got him to the hospital and they are running tests. He had no recollection of what happened to him in the morning. We are trusting God in this area and pray that the doctors are going to be able to find out what is causing the pain in his head and more importantly, that God will completely heal him.
On another note, please continue to pray for Domingo, my father-in-law. We are facing a crossroad of sorts in his treatment and it looks like the nursing home wants to discharge him because they don't feel he is making much progress. So, our family needs wisdom and guidance as this means he would have to be released home and, because he is not able to walk, he still has a feeding tube and limited mobility on his right side, there are many challenges ahead. Especially in his care and rehab.
I apologize in advance to my family if any of the above information is incomplete. I'm getting pieces of info and I'm just trying to get the word out to have people pray. If for some reason I need to adjust this, I will. Thanks everyone!
1 comment:
I am praying!!!
Post a Comment