Each night, I try to read through Chris' toddler Bible to help reinforce some key biblical facts. I guess I'm afraid that his Sunday School teacher may one day ask him about the story of Joshua and the walls of Jericho and he'll wind up reciting the VeggieTales version complete with the giant slushies being thrown at the children of Israel as they walked around the wall.
Anyway, one night this past week, we were discussing creation and Adam and Eve. While tucking him in, I asked him some review questions:
"What did God create?"
"The heavens, the earth, the sun, moon, stars, animals..."
"Great. Now what was the name of the first man and woman that God created?"
"William and Eve"
"William!?!?! No.. it's ADAM and Eve."
"Oh.. ok."
The next morning I thought I'd give it another try.
"What was the name of the first man and woman God created?"
"Alan and Eve"
Hey.. at least we are getting closer.
1 comment:
He's getting there!! I'm always amazed at the lack of Bible knowledge kids have these days. I play a Bible trivia game with my girls in Missionettes and you would be shocked what some of them do not know!!!! Keep reinforcing it at home!! How is Steve????
Post a Comment